December 19th 2011 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a day on yesterday. Our services were packed out and we had a great time sharing the cantata in the morning and then the kids program at night. My oh my what a God we serve. Though I preached the gospel in both meetings we had no one respond but we know the seed of the Word was sown and we will trust the Lord for the harvest. Everyone did a tremendous job. I praise God for all the hard work and effort that was put forth for this tremendous day. The afternoon service went well in Jackman with Scott Haines preaching for me. He is praying about this area and flying. I let him fly us home and he loved that. His girlfriend sang for us in the afternoon. It was a sweet service.

Today I'm studying this morning and then working on a neighbours house. It's going to be a wonderful day! This afternoon is staff meeting. I can't wait to see what all God has in store for me today.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: