Greetings in the Precious and Powerful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ
Yesterday in a nutshell.
1) Up at 5:15 to study and meet with the Lord till 7.
2) 7 Fly to Biddeford to visit and pray with Henry before surgery.
3) 8 fly home and work till 10 on a members house helping them fix it up.
4) 10 to 2 fly to Jackman Maine, take out the Easterbrooks to eat and have a mid week service.
5) 2 to 2:45 fly back to Portland.
6) 2:45 to 3:30 Visit Henrys Millette's family in the hospital after surgery.
7) 3:30 Fly home and eat with family.
8) 5:45 Go to church and polish floors and do maintenance work.
9) 9:15 come home and call it a day.
My wife said when we got in the truck last night, wow we sure do pack a lot in a day. To God be the Glory to be full time in the ministry and give our all to the work. It's the thrill of our life! Amen and Amen!
Today I'm studying this morning, preaching chapel at 10:30 (your welcome to watch if you like on-line) eating with the kids at school for lunch, working this afternoon, and going on a date tonight with my beautiful wife. What a joy to serve!
A Servant for Christ
Pastor Todd Bell