September 10th 2009

Greetings in the Strong Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

It's a crispy morning in Maine as I type this out. I just had to reach over and close my window in my office. The temperature is 47 as I type out this entry and 5:06 a.m. This is the day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it.

I had a good day on yesterday. I studied in the morning and then took a little boy and his father on a ride in the airplane. They enjoyed themselves and I was grateful to be able to do it.

After that I had the privilege to meet Bro. John Morgan out of New York City. I enjoyed the fellowship and hearing how God has helped him and blessed all these years as he has ministered in the city. What a mighty God we serve.

Our meeting last night at church was wonderful. What a joy it was to preach the Word of God. I preached out of Philemon on the communication of our faith becoming more effectual by acknowledging every good thing that is in us in Christ Jesus. Their are so many good things in us in Christ. When studying this you cannot deny the Holy Ghost that is in us so therefore, greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.!!!!!! Glory!!!! That's shouting grounds!!!

Pray for me today as I will be flying out to Ohio early this morning to deliver the Cessna 402. Pray that I will have traveling mercies and make my flight back tonight.
This will pretty much take up my whole day. I'm excited about getting this plane on-line and using it for God's Glory here in the Northeast.

Preacher T. Bell

No comments: