September 29th 2009 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

This is the day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it. Rejoicing was the topic last night in our family devotions. It is a discipline that we all need in our life. The scripture does not say if you think about it rejoice or if you have time rejoice, but "rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice." Well Glory!!!

Yesterday I caught up on a few things around the farm. The big thing being cleaning out the wood boiler and getting it ready for colder temperatures. That was fun and now it's running smoothly. Also Bro. Andy from Temple Baptist in Asheville N.C. came by to see me. I haven't seen him in years so that was a blessing. A missionary dropped his car off on his way to Nova Scotia later in the evening. I will watch over that for a few days. In the afternoon my wife and I went on a motorcycle ride and looked at the colors. That was a real blessing to spend some sweet time together. I praise the Lord for a good day.

Today I'm studying early and then Ron the Plumber is coming over and we are putting heat in Miss Eleanor's apartment. That will be a blessing to her. Then we will have heat in the whole house. That is heat from the wood boiler. We also still have wood stoves for backup.

I'm looking forward to Bible Institute starting next week. It's going to be a good year as I teach on Elemental Theology. It looks like 20 or so are signed up.

Have a glorious day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: