September 30th 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

I praise the Lord for the wonderful day that He gave me on yesterday. Ron and I have just a little section to complete and then Miss Eleanor's heat will all be attched and ready to run.

I ended up going to Islesboro on a quick visit yesterday with some paint. Praise the Lord for Bro. Schoppe and his wife. They are renovating the chapel area there.

I steam cleaned "Dick the Digger" Wings with the Word's excavater because he is tore up. I have to take the hydraulic cooler off and and get it repaired. I should be able to get it off fairly easy.

Today and I will be studying, visting, working around the house. I'm thrilled about the possibilities of tonight. Oh that God would move in power and glory in the meetings.

Have you noticed that I can update on the go?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: