September 5th 2009

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve!!! What a thrill it is to be able to serve Him!!! Thank you Jesus for Saving my soul!!

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday. I was up around 5:30 and busy in my study. Then played a few holes of golf with Benjamin. Benjamin and I had a good time of fellowship together. At 10 I was off to the airport where I worked till 4. Then I made two visits and went out to eat with Brett Johnson. I appreciate the good time that we had fellowshipping together.

I'm looking forward to studying this morning, working at the airport, and possibly going to a PGA golf tournament this afternoon. What an honor and privilege to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!

Preacher

No comments: