September the 9th 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

I am grateful to my God for the oppurtunity to come to each of you everyday and share what HE is doing in my life. I enjoy doing it and more importantly I appreciate your prayers.

My day was blessed of the Lord all day yesterday. I started out about 4:50 a.m. with my morning routine of updates and devotions. After that I went to an Airport meeting at 7:30. Then I went soul winning and enjoyed sharing the gospel with a neighbour friend of mine. Then I was off the airport where I stayed until 6:30 p.m. To God be the glory the Cessna 402 ran well and I will be taking it to Ohio soon. Bro. Don is to be commended for all the hard work that he did on the 402 these last several months. Praise the Lord for good mechanics that work on missionaries airplanes.

I enjoyed the evening with my family. We had family devotions and prayed for the forgotten people group of the native americans. May the Lord raise up labourers to go tell them of Jesus and His love.

Today I will be busy in my study, flying a kid this morning, and visiting. Also I will be doing paperwork for mom and dads property and then Church tonight!!!!! Glory to God for the oppurtunity to go to Church!!!! Have a glorious day!!!

Preacher

No comments: