September 7th 2009

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I appreciate the goodness of God on yesterday. We were all blessed by His manifest power on the services all day. What a mighty God we serve. We had good crowds in both services but more in the night service. We were comfortably full with many visitors. Well Glory!!!!

I'm looking forward to this day and all He has in store for me. I'm up early (4a.m.) to have some devotions and then off to the airport to work for a while. After that I have to take a few people on airplane rides and then off to the PGA tournament in Boston. This afternoon we will going over to hear Dr. Bob Gray preach in Manchester N.H. It's going to be a good day in the Lord!!!

I love the Lord because He first loved me. What a joy and delight to serve Him!!!!

Bro. Bell

No comments: