September 3rd 2009

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve!!! I bless His Name for how He has helped us thus far and what He is going to do in the future.

My day was blessed of Him on yesterday. The service last night was the capstone on the day. The Lord just moved in among us and ministered to our church like only He can. We all got helped as I preached on the Whole Armour of God. It's amazing how we can get dressed up physically and never even think about getting dressed up spiritually for battle. Glory be to God for what He did in the meeting.

It was great to have the Chapman family with us and also the Faggarts. I appreciate both of these couples and what they are doing in the Work of the Lord.

Today I will be working around the farm, working on windows of the Cessna 402 at the hanger, flying up to Belfast Maine to look at some Baptist archives and discipling tonight. Pray that my day is blessed with the power of God and souls will be saved and ministered to.

Bro. Bell

No comments: