September 11, 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name!!

I have not forgotten have you?

We are not only constantly under attack by terrorists that are jealous of our freedoms but by the enemy of the Christian, Satan! We must put on the whole armour of God that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

I had a wonderful day of travel on yesterday. Thank you for praying for me. I left the Sanford regional airport at around 7:20 and arrived in Coshocton Ohio at 10:10. My flight time was about 2:50 minutes. What a way to travel. The plane performed flawlessly all the way there. I can't wait to get it up on-line and use it to spread the Word of God here in this area.

They flew me over to Columbus and I picked up my flight coming home to Maine. I arrived back at 5:40 in Portland. Ron picked me up and took me to the outback steakhouse. Now that's what I call service!!!!! I was back home by 7. A full day but a neat day of travel. My my to think about modern capabilities of travel.

I am excited about this day and what it holds for me. I am busy now with my devotions and then an engineer meeting this morning. I will be working around the hanger and house today also. I plan on being in my study this afternoon preparing my message for tonight's leadership meeting at the church. A busy day as usual but an exciting day.

God Bless each of you.

Preacher

No comments: