September 4th 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I was busy with Bro. Faggart and the Bapist Historical Preservation Society up in Belfast. We spent most of the day looking at a bunch of Baptist Archives. It was stirring to see what God has done and is doing now. Wellllll Glory!!!!!!

I also had discipleship last night with the Berards. Praise the Lord for the time we spent together and what a blessing it is to train others.

I wish you could have been here to have lobster casserole. Wooooo Wee!!!! Mmmmm!!!

Today, I am going to work at the airport and around the house. Tonight I will take one of our preacher boys (Brett Johnson) out to get him some things before he goes back to school. I love investing in these young men. I'm looking forward to a powerful day.

Preacher

No comments: