June 10th 2010 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I enjoyed spending some time with a friend of mine and working on the airplane. We discovered that the gear that hooks onto the back of the crank has sheared. Most likely we will find that the pin that goes through it sheared off. NOT GOOD! That means that I was flying along and lost all fire to my magnetos. Their was no way of restarting the plane because I had no fire!! I have contacted the people that rebuilt the engine and they are more than willing to help us because they feel it should not have happened with only five hundred hours on the engine. I'm still praising God and will the rest of my life for HIS guiding hand of safety and allowing me to put the plane down in the only field that was around and under the power lines! To God be the Glory!

In the afternoon I worked just a little while at the building and then went and met with the FAA. After that I studied and prepared the message for the evening service. What a joy it was to see a full house on Wednesday and a great spirit in the meeting. God is no doubt moving and working and HE is to be praised for all HE is doing in our midst.

I'm excited about working at the church all day today. It's going to be a good day as we work to finish up the demo on the building. We have so much to do and so little time to do it. Oh God strengthen our hands for this good work!

I will do my best to get some more video of everything going on and also the plane the next time I am up to the site. We are leaning toward the end of next week for dismantling the plane and bringing it back to Sanford to get fixed.

I appreciate all of you praying. Please continue to ask God to do a financial miracle for our new building as we have so many things to buy.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: