June 8th 2010 6:41 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

We have 13 men from around new England coming today to help us on the building for a few hours. What a blessing it is to have all the help. I'm praying we can get alot done today.

I was wicked busy yesterday all the way to around 2:30 with paperwork for the church. We were surprised to find a big orange stop work order on our new building. That took a little while to work out but now we have a building permit instead of a stop work permit. Satan hates the gospel and he will do whatever he can to hinder the work from continuing on. "Oh God strengthen my hands."

Please pray for me! I have alot of things on my mind and I want to stay focused on the task at hand. Please also pray for the permitting process to run smoothly. We have to run some things by the state fire marshal and we are praying that this will go quickly. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: