June 26th 2010 7:27 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

My day yesterday was tremendous. I started out early in my study with prayer and devotions. I had a meeting with the electricians around 8 and then started working on the side of the building. At 10 I looked at a house for staff housing. I continued to work till 12. After lunch I went and had my flight physical in Dover. I came back and worked till 4:30. I came home and cut a little wood and then was out on a date with my sweety. Praise the Lord for a prosperous day

I plan on studying this morning and then at 10 we are going soul winning. It's going to be exciting to give out the gospel and see kids saved and lives changed. This afternoon I'm going to work at the airport some and straighten things out a bit. What a joy to be able to be busy for Jesus!

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day in the work of the LORD! We actually have the ability to go and worship the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS! Well Glory!! Let's pray for mighty things to be accomplished!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: