June 13th 2010 6:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I had a powerful and tremendous day on yesterday. A large crew worked hard all morning to totally gut out the third floor. What an amazing day! We were finished at 12:30 and then off to the wood pile. The guys from Crown helped out and we ended up stacking around 10 chords of wood. All I can say is bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name! These guys were worth their weight in gold to me. Thank you Crown College quartet!

Today is going to be an exciting day with them singing and Dr. Crighton preaching the Word of God. I'm looking forward tonight to the message as I get to preach the Word of God and feed the people. May the Lord do a glorious work in our midst today.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell


No comments: