June 23rd 2010 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day I had on yesterday. God moved in power and glory on the work session at the site. Thank God for those from Calvary and Victory that came and helped us rip and tear.

Today we will do much of the same. I'm excited about all that is going on.

Tonight I plan to go to a revival meeting in Barters Island. Anybody else want to go with our family?

Oh yeah, our transmission is o.k. on the van. Can somebody say Glory!!!! The fluid heated up and blew it all out the overflow. After putting 6 quarts in it everything is fine now. Well Glory!!!!

A friend called me yesterday and he said he wants to give me 5,000 dollars toward a down payment on a work truck. What a mighty God we serve!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Praise God! I love the new look on your blog! I just changed mine last night.