June 11th 2010 6:33 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Do you know 100% sure that you are on your way to heaven? You can! The Bible teaches us, 1Jo 5:13 "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Someone might ask me in the light of the aircraft incident the other day if it scared me. I was concerned for my family and friends but not at all concerned for myself. You see many years ago I trusted in the finished work of Jesus Christ on Calvary. Jesus Christ saved my soul and now I don't have to worry about death. I have the peace of God that passes all understanding because I know the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour. Wouldn't you like to be saved today and know for sure that your on your way to heaven. Please contact me to discuss this. I would love to show you from the Word of God how you can know that your sins have been forgiven.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I worked most of the day on the building. Thank God for the work crew that Lord has sent us. In the afternoon I dropped in at the airport to check on the cardinal annual. I praise the Lord that it will be up and running soon and I will have a airplane to fly and do our missions with around the region.

The Cherokee six will begin to be taken apart today. Several of us will go up and take the tail apart beginning the process. Praise the Lord for the help of my friend Loren Harmon and his services.

We also have a group arriving today from Crown College. It's going to be an exciting weekend. Praise the Lord for all HE is doing!

See you on Sunday at Calvary Baptist Church 68 High Street at 10:30 for worship service.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: