June 7th 2010 6:16 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Well GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Including the promises and the silver that people gave on yesterday our building fund offering was over 10,000 in one Sunday! Bless the LORD oh my soul and all that is within me bless HIS HOLY NAME! That means we are now at the place to get our matching 50,000 dollar check. What a mighty God we serve and what a great bunch of people the LORD has given us at Calvary Baptist Church.

The day alone was a real blessing on yesterday. The Lord moved in power and glory on the meeting all day. It was exciting to have alot of special singing and the Lord helped me to preach the Word of God. Bless the Lord!!! Both services were full and the Holy Ghost moved in a mighty way.

This is going to be another week of building and working. I am thrilled to see where we are in the process already. Today I will do alot of paperwork and file for our building permit. Also I will catch up on some things around the house. Hopefully I can finalize all the stuff on our road today and get it completely finished.

These are exciting times. I wish you were here.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: