June 3rd 2010 5:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Yesterday was a tremendous day of demo work. We hauled off load after load of stuff. My my are we going to have a big bonfire! The work is proceeding in a timely way for which I praise God!

Our services last night were huge. Praise God for how the Lord blessed in a wonderful way with a full house and a good spirit in the meetings. My wife did a splendid job preparing food for the evening. Mrs. Shelly helped her also which was a great blessing. The Lord is doing something special and I bless His Name!

We got the word back on the plane that the spar inspection passed! Praise God! Now they are going to put the plane back together and they need around 12,000. Please pray that we can see this money come in soon. It looks like we sold the fuel truck last night so I can put that 1800 dollars toward the project.

It's kind of crazy around here trying to pray in so much money for everything we are doing. Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we are going to have a good day. I can feel it in my spirit. We have power on the job site and things are going to progress well. How exciting it is to see it all come to pass!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: