June 9th 6:01 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What an exciting day I had on yesterday. It started out early with a flight up to Augusta to pick up some preachers that helped us on our building. We came back to Sanford and joined about 30 others and worked tirelessly on the building. Were continuing the demo process. Praise the Lord for how it's going. I appreciate all of those that are helping us to get this building up and running.

I flew the workers back and dropped them off in Augusta. This is when it got real exciting. Flying out of Augusta about 7 miles to the south I lost the engine on the Cherokee Six. I had no other choice but to put it down in a field. Their was really only one way to land to with power lines going down the middle of the field. I had to fly the plane under the lines and to God be the Glory made an uneventful off airport landing. The plane doesn't even have a scratch on it. Were going up this morning to see if we can determine what caused the engine to just quit! It will end up being dismantled and brought back to get it fixed. Please pray that we can get it back up and running as I have some summer missions planned with it. God is so good and I do bless His Holy Name for His watch care and protection.

Also the people of the town of Farmingdale were so kind to help me pull it out of the field. Thanks to the farmer that is letting me store the plane in front of his barn.

After I get back today I will be working at the church and preparing for a powerful meeting tonight. Oh that God would move in power and great glory on our service tonight. I am excited about what God is going to do!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: