June 16th 5:48 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a powerful day on yesterday. So much is getting done at the work site. I am giving God the Glory for how HE is moving and working in our lives on this project. More rails went up yesterday on the porches. Most of the siding is off of the east side of the building. It will not be long now until new siding will be put on.

My boy got cut yesterday in an accident. We know that God does all things well and I praise HIM for protection. Though he only had 10 stitches and cut his ligament in two he could have cut his wrist and bled to death. Thank you Jesus for protecting him! Please pray that God would have mercy and he could get this fixed so it doesn't hurt his piano playing.

The ordination service last night was a huge blessing. Bless the Lord oh my soul for how the Lord moved in our midst. The church was packed to capacity and the Spirit of God moved in power and glory. I am grateful for Dave Blaisdell and the privilege of ordaining him. May God continue to use him for His honor and glory.

Today I take off in a few minutes toward Augusta. I have a meeting with the fire Marshall. Please pray that everything goes well. We would like to get our permit today or within a week or so.

Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: