June 18th 2010 5:25 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

As you can see from the picture progress is being made. It's been an exciting week with alot being accomplished. Were continuing on with work every day. "Oh God give me supernatural strength to finish the project!"

Today is airplane day. I go and retrieve N5583J from the farmers yard. Please pray that everything goes smoothly.

Tonight I have the privilege of preaching to a group of servants at Church Hill Baptist in Augusta. It's going to be an exciting time. So I will go up early this morning and get the airplane and come back and pick up Amy and go back to Augusta tonight to preach. Wears me out thinking about it!! Not really it's a joy!

We had another church send 5,000 dollars to help on the project. "Oh God you know our needs please send in the funds for the renovation for the school, and the airplanes repair. I believe you and I know you can and will!"

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: