June 20th 2010 6;03 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a mighty God we serve. What a joy to bring you glad tidings of great joy everyday about our Saviour. HE is wonderful and I bless HIS NAME for being so good to me!

Yesterday was tremendous with getting the wings back on Cherokee Six. Great job complete. Now I have to remove the engine and ship it out next.

In the afternoon I did some visiting and helping out a neighbour that couldn't mow their yard. It's so exciting to be a part of what God is doing in touching people's lives.

Of course today is Fathers Day and I thank God for my earthly father and my Heavenly Father! It's going to be a good day of worship as we go to the House of God and see what the LORD has for us!

See you there?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

It is incredible that you got the wings back on so quick! Praise God!