February 10th 2011 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a good day on yesterday. I was busy in the morning in my study. Then as you can see by the pictures I was on the roof trying to fix a drain that is plugged. After that I took some oil out of our tanks in the new building and put them in the staff house. In the afternoon I took the 402 seats to the airport where they will need to be shipped to Ohio. I also made several visits yesterday and was able to talk to several about the gospel. In the evening we had a powerful service with a great crowd and a good spirit in the meeting. I have been preaching on Lord teach us to pray for several weeks now. God is speaking to us.

Today I am in my study this morning and then I will make some visits also. I will be flying down to Nashua today to work on my Instrument Proficiency test for the airplane. That should be fun and also challenging. Tonight I hope to spend some time with a lost family. Oh that we could see people saved. That's my heart and that's why we moved up here in 1996. It's our desire to see families saved and put back together the way God intended them to be.

Please continue to pray for many needs that we have. God knows what they are and we are expecting that HE is going to work some miracles!!!! Well Glory to God!!! Amen!!! Whoopee!!! (Internet shouting if you didn't know)

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: