February 23rd 2011 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Matchless Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful God we serve. Bless His Holy Name!

I worked at the church most of the day yesterday doing carpentry work. I love to work on the church and build. It's exciting.

In the afternoon I worked on the plane getting it ready for Dave Crispell to come and get it. He arrived at 2 p.m. He flew out at 4 and called me saying that he arrived in PA around 5:30. Isn't that exciting to see how great aviation is as a tool?

In the evening our church went to hear Bro. John Jenkins preach. We had just over 20 from our church make the trip. He preached a wonderful message. I was helped and our people was also. Praise the Lord for all He is doing in our midst. We got home at 11:15 p.m. and called it a day.

Today I'm in my study preparing for tonight. Also I plan to work at the church all day building steps. Tonight is the House of God!! I'm pumped!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: