February 24th 2011 6:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day on yesterday. I worked all day on the steps in the new building. Hopefully we will have them complete by Friday. I will get some pictures today of all that I have been doing.

Last night the Lord blessed us with a great service. I have enjoyed preaching on prayer for the last several weeks. The God of Heaven is helping us and teaching us all. Praise the Lord for what He is doing in our midst. Also last night we had a new couple make public their profession of faith. It's exciting to see new people in church.

Today I plan to work all day on the new building. Please continue to pray for the financing of the new building. I am praying that we can be in the first level by May. Can God? God Can!!!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: