February 16th 2011 6:35 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I was busy with school yesterday morning. I usually go down in the morning and make for sure that all is o.k. and then go about my day. After that I spent the rest of the morning visiting with some men. I am praying that I can lead them to Christ.

In the afternoon I flew the plane for another hour. You can see by the video that we found the oil filter filled with metal. After flying the plane with a new filter for an hour nothing else was found. We feel it was left over from the old engine. Praise the Lord for this.

Also we worked on the new building to thaw out the drain line coming off the roof. Praise the LORD for how HE helped us get this done. The roof could have collapsed under the weight of the snow and ice if we didn't get that fixed. Thank you JESUS! And thank you Ron and Dad.

In the evening I worked at the airport finishing up the new oil filter installation. It was a busy and yet very profitable day.

Today I will be studying, praying, visiting, preparing for our evening meeting, finishing up my instrument proficiency test in flying and meeting with several people about our new building. Praise the LORD for what HE is doing.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: