Febuary 1st 2011 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a great day yesterday. I was in my study in the morning and then at school. After that I flew to N.H. to eat lunch with a pastor. In the afternoon I went skiing with some of the young people of our church. We got home around 10.

Today I plan on studying this morning, visiting some in the community and working in my shop. We are suppose to get walloped with a big snow storm so we will wait to see how that works out.

Keep praying for us. I need it and our church needs it as we seek the face of God for the ministry.

Oh yeah on another note, last night I got another call about our support. We have had two churches drop our financial support last week and yesterday someone called and wants to talk to me about whether we need support or not for the future. Would you please pray that God's will be done. We are trusting God to supply all of our needs through this time but it does get kind of bothersome to lose so much support. Only God can keep it all together!!!

Also pray to about our oil bills. People in the south don't realize but it cost a lot to heat houses up here. Our oil bill for our two church properties was over 1,100 dollars this month. The usage is not far off from last year but the price of oil us up more than a dollar a gallon. This hasn't taken the LORD by surprise but it is big. Oh how we need the LORD through this!!! "Unto thee oh LORD do I lift up my soul"!!! Well Glory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: