February 21st 2011 6:04 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. Even with families missing we still had a full house both services. Last night during the invitation a young lady came forward. My wife and I dealt with her and she trusted Christ as her personal Saviour. Well somebody say Glory!!!! Their family will be coming over to eat with us tonight and spend some time in discipleship. Isn't it just wonderful to see what God is doing?!!!

This morning I'm in my study and then the rest of the day I will be at the building working on the stair tower. I'm pumped to be able to work at the new building and see some things finally happen. Glory to God! I'm still praying for God to provide supernaturally so we can be in the building by May!!! Pray!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: