February 17th 2011 6:31 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day the LORD of Glory has blessed us with. It's beautiful as I type out this blog. It's a warm 27 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. What a mighty God we serve.

I passed my Instrument test on yesterday. Praise the LORD for that. In the afternoon I had a meeting about our building. I'm excited to think that soon we will be able to work on it. I am sensing that it will be very soon.

Our service last night was a great blessing. The HOLY SPIRIT moved in our meeting and taught us out of the Word of God about confession. As we pray the model prayer daily we are faced with our own spiritual condition. We must walk with God. The LORD is helping us in this series.

Today I'm busy about the ministry and in my study. I'm praying that I can lead someone to Christ today out visiting. Please pray that we can see some fruit in that area. Tonight our plan is to have a family over to eat with us so that we can get into their life.

Thank you for your love and support.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: