February 11th 2011 6:29 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve. I bless His Name for saving an old wretch like me. I glorify him for counting me faithful putting me into the ministry. I could not dream of doing anything else other than preaching the Word of God and helping those in need. Glory to God!!

Yesterday I worked in my office in the morning. Also I made several visits to those that are saved and lost. I'm praying for a mighty move of God. The rest of the day was spent working on my IPC for flying. That stands for Instrument Proficiency Test. I had a good time but I am real rusty. It should all be worked out by Monday and I can get signed off to fly in the clouds again.

Last night I spent with my lovely family. Praise the Lord for His many blessings!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: