February 6th 2011 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I spent most of the day in my study. Oh the precious Word of God.

In the afternoon I worked on getting some wood to Willy the wood boiler.

On my way to Lisbon to preach the 25th anniversary of Open Door Bible Church I stopped to see the Antonias. He's doing better to God be the Glory.

In the evening I had a good time up in Lisbon. Praise God for the faithfulness of Bro. Garnette and his wife.

We finally made it home in terrible weather conditions. God was gracious as the roads were treacherous.

I'm thrilled that today we get to go and worship the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I am overcome with joy at the thoughts that God chose me to preach His precious Word! I can't wait to go and feed the sheep that HE has given me. Would you pray that God would grant freedom and power to deliver the Word of God. Pray also that souls would be saved. Wow, what a joy!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: