February 27th 2011 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was blessed on yesterday. I was busy in my study in the morning. After that I went and made around 35 visits at the hospital and at a home. Our bus workers and soul winners were out in force yesterday morning also. Today is our first day of the bus route and it is snowing hard. Well Praise the Lord it's where we live. We will see what happens. After that my wife and I headed up to North Baldwin. I had a good time preaching three times in a couples retreat. God moved and blessed and it was a blessing to be able to help in this ministry. We got home around 9 and called it a day.

Today I'm thrilled to be able to go to the House of God and worship with God's people. The weather is a little iffy but God knows. We will go and worship with whoever shows up. I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: