Febuary 2nd 2011 6:54 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Jeremiah 26:2 Thus saith the LORD; Stand in the court of the LORD’S house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the LORD’S house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; diminish not a word:

Here in this text we learn that Jeremiah is told to stand. Don't sit, run, or quit, but I want you to stand. The God of Heaven is saying the same thing to us today. Stand for me in this day in which we live. Stand at your job, stand on the street corner, stand up for what is right.

Second he is told to speak. The devil is such a liar. He wants us not to speak but we need to be like this prophet of old and speak. Speak the truth in love! Speak the Word of God to all people! Lift up our voices like a trumpet! When was the last time we spoke for HIM?!!

Last he was told here to not diminish a word. Jeremiah I don't want you to water down the Word of God. Everything I tell you I want you to say. We are living in a day when people continually say, "Preacher don't be so hard on us." God is telling all of us to not diminish. Share the whole BOOK! Stand, speak, don't diminish anything.

How true these words are to us today. Let's be men and woman of the Word of God. Let us continue to see God move in power and great glory!!

Today is a snow day and I am so excited about it. I can't wait to be in the Word of God today. Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: