February 5th 2011 7:45 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day of ministry we had on yesterday. Chapel was tremendous. God moved and blessed and granted freedom to deliver the Word of God. To God be the Glory.

I also had good meetings with the chaplaincy program at the hospital. Thank the LORD for this opportunity to minister to people.

In the evening I went snowmobiling and shopping with family.

Today I'm studying and preparing for the Sunday's services and for tonight. I'm honored to be asked to go and preach the 25th anniversary of the Open Door Bible Baptist Church of Lisbon. Praise God for my friend Dave Garnette. He's been faithful to plow for our LORD all these years right there in Lisbon.

Please pray that God would grant freedom to declare the Word of God tonight.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: