February 15th 2011 6:19 a.m.

Greetings in the Great and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I was blessed on yesterday. I worked on the plane in the morning. I was able to perform the first oil change since the engine change. Also I spent some time at the school. I thank God for the good group of kids that we have. In the afternoon I took my boy and Alyssa skiing. It was a blessing and we had a good time. I took a terrible spill and thought I was hurt pretty bad but only sore. It's just my head, shoulder, and legs that are all out of joint. (smile)

Today I'm looking forward to ministering to people here in the community. I will be visiting and studying. How exciting it is to sow the seed of the Word of God. Praise God for what HE is doing here on this mission field.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Preacher, be careful! I'm glad your ok and it was "just your head and neck"! We are praying for you, your family, CBC, CCS, WTTW, NTM! (Wow, that's a lot of acronyms)
Glory!