March 12th 2011 5:49 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I had a great day yesterday. Chapel was a blessing with the Lord moving in the service. I love those kids at school. They are a blessing to our hearts and we want the best for all of them.

In the afternoon I spent some time with Bro. Easterbrook as we discussed different things about the ministry.

In the evening I went on a date with my family.

Today I fly out to VA to be part of a conference preaching on Church Planting. Pray for me that I would have traveling mercies and be a blessing to all I come in contact with.

The young people leave at 9 this morning to go to a conference in Boston. Bus visitation is at 10. We are looking to break our record tomorrow for church. Glory to God and Lamb forever!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: