March 28th 6:19 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. I was up early and grateful that Pastor Tad had a real nice treadmill. We went to church early and got things ready for the day. I was in the joint Sunday School class preaching to around 60 or 70 young married couples and college kids. It was a wonderful service. In the morning Dr. Charles Keen preached and did a wonderful job. The special music was exciting. Pastor Tad is doing a great job at the Lakeside Baptist Church of Clearwater S.C. In the evening I gave testimony, we watched a video about China from Missionary Wong, and Dr. Keen preached another powerful message. Here's a few notes I took yesterday.

1) One of the reasons we don't get the Word of God out like we should is because the Word of God doesn't mean anything to us! Wow!

2) We may not win everyone but we can inform everyone! Good!

Today we are working at the church putting together Bibles. Also we might go golfing but I don't know that for sure because it's raining. It's rained here since I arrived. Oh well God knows and He doesn't need my permission about the weather. It would be nice to be able to see the sun though (smile).

I understand the Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine had great services on yesterday. Praise the Lord for two fine assistants that kept things rolling. Praise God for all He is doing in our midst there. Benjamin said, "the people are so nice down here and friendly but I still love Maine." I do to. We are changing people's lives one at a time. I love the challenge of starting churches in such a hard area. The God of Heaven be praised!!! Glory!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: