March 8th 2011 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I visited most of the day. I had some good contacts with lost people and also visited many of the church people. Praise the Lord for the call of God that has allowed me to be an under shepherd.

In the afternoon we had staff meeting. I appreciate the staff that God has given us. It's a blessing to work together as a team. I love what God is doing in the school and the church!!

In the evening we visited together with the family and rested some.

Today I have some appointments this morning with the school. Then I'm going to look at a bus for our bus ministry. After that I'm flying over to a Pastors fellowship. Tonight I'm picking up Glenn Easterbrook who is praying about going to Jackman Maine to help us start a church. After the fellowship I will fly over from New Hampshire back to Portland to pick him up. May the God of Heaven pour out His power on me today as I serve HIM who is all together lovely!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: