March 9th 2011 6:02 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I love to open up my blog with this greeting. Their is power in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Well Glory to God and the Lamb forever.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I was busy in the morning at school and the hanger. In the afternoon I flew over to N.H. to a pastors fellowship. I left there at supper and came home to eat with my lovely family. In the evening dad and I flew up to get Glenn Easterbrook around 8:30. It was a good day of service.

Today please pray for us as we fly up to the Quebec border to the little town of Jackman Maine. We are praying about starting the church up their this spring. Pray that we can reach the souls of this area with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I will fly back this afternoon for service tonight. We have the Dassows (missionaries to peru) with us tonight and also I will be preaching. We are looking forward to a powerful service. We are asking God to move in power and glory on the meeting. I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: