March 22nd 2011 5:40 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I went to the school to start out with and saw all the kids. I love the kids at the school and appreciate the opportunity to serve them. I worked the rest of the day in my wood working shop. At 3 we had a two hour staff meeting. I had a good supper with my family in the evening. Also after supper a family from Waterboro came over and we had sweet fellowship as we talked about the ministry of flying. Praise the Lord for another pilot in the area that could possibly help out some. We called it a night around 10.

Today I will be working at the school, in my shop, counseling, and visiting. I am praying toward a powerful day in the Lord. I am so grateful to be saved and serving the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: