March 16th 2011 6:25 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday. I was sooooooo busy with the work of the ministry. I just love to minister to people. I visited several people and got to hand out alot of gospel literature. Praise the Lord for the privilege of sharing the Word of God. I flew up to Portland to take Bro. Byron Foxx out to eat and Pastor Stoeber. That was a sweet time of fellowship. In the afternoon I met with a parent for about an hour about their child. At three we had a two hour staff meeting. In the evening I spent some time with Barbara and Ron. Praise the Lord that she is doing better. In the evening we went grocery shopping and called it a day around 9:40.

Today I plan on studying, visiting, and making a trip to Boston to visit Mrs. Jo Ann who is having brain surgery. Tonight is our midweek worship service. Well Glory to God!! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the meeting!

Keep praying about our building. We sense the Lord moving but we do continue to wait patiently!

God is so Good!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: