March 23rd 2011 5:26 a.m.

Greetings in the Majestic Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Glory to God! It's wonderful to be saved and know it! It's glorious to be in the Will of God! I'm so glad that God saw fit to call me into the ministry. I love working for Him!

My day was very encouraging yesterday. I was busy most of the day in my shop. The Lord blessed me and I enjoyed working and fellow shipping with Him! In the evening someone had given me a gift certificate so I took my family on a date. We had a wonderful time together. Praise the Lord for His blessings!

Today I will be studying and preparing for the evening service. I'm looking forward to God doing some great and mighty things in our meetings. Have you noticed that modernism and liberalism have played down the mid week worship service. Not at Calvary! Were still going wide open for Jesus on Wednesday nights. Last week I preached, gave an invitation, and afterward had a lady want to know how to get saved. She came back Sunday night and got saved! Well somebody say Amen! Also I will be visiting and working in my shop today.

Thank you for your prayers for our ministry. I know God is working and He is going to provide for us in His time.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: