March 3rd 2011 6:04 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. God was gracious to give me traveling mercies. The weather yesterday would make anyone want to be a pilot. Speaking of piloting I flew the Cessna 150 out of this little airport on yesterday with Pastor Barton. It was a nice ride. Also last night we had pulled pork and fried fish. Wow! You talking about being spoiled! It was a joy to fellowship with so many friends of the Gospel. I heard so many encouraging words of people that listen to our broadcast. Well Glory to God.

In the evening I went to my home church and God gave us a powerful service. I preached on the thought he knows that his time is short out of Revalation. The enemy is out to destroy and we must be careful. Thus church loved on me and gave the ministry over 3000 dollars. God is never late. I love the Lord and bless His Name for His Faithfulness. I was getting concerned with how we were going to pay some bills and HE came through again. Also one of the men in the church gave me a whole set of tools. Wow I feel overwhelmed when the generosity of Gods people.

Today Im scheduled to preach at the 10 o'clock chapel hour. Please pray that God will use me! I love and thank God for all of you! www.wgcr.net. click watch live at 10 this morning.

A Servant of Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: