March 27th 2011 7:12 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I got up early and had sweet fellowship with the Pelkeys. At 6:45 Pastor Fuller picked me up and took me to the Millinocket airport. After scraping all the snow and ice off the airplane and windshield I flew back to Sanford. I spent some time with my family in the morning and then was off to Soul Winning and Bus visitation. We had a wonderful time. Nobody was saved but we sure got the Gospel out. At lunch I took my beautiful Cherith out for lunch. She turned 13 yesterday. In the afternoon Benjamin and I flew out of Portland down to Augusta Georgia. These were indeed the bumpiest flights I have ever been on commercially. Praise the Lord that we finally made it around 9:30. After fellow shipping with my good friend Pastor Tad we were off to bed.

Today I have had a good morning already. Just got finished walking and praying about two miles. I feel right at home here. I'm excited to see what God is going to do today. I can't wait to hear Dr. Keen preach. I'm also speaking to a couple Sunday school classes today. May the God of Heaven use me for His glory today as I serve Him here in Clearwater S.C.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: