March 14th 2011 5:29 a.m.

Greetings in the Great and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday as I preached on church planting. I ended up preaching four messages challenging this church in Virginia to be faithful to Gods commands to go and start another church. God blessed with great freedom to declare the Word of God.

Our church in Maine has been ask to fully constitute this church down here the Bluestone Independent Baptist Church. Its history is somewhat marred and the pastor wants things done recently and in order. We will be discussing this when I come home. In essence our church will be the mother church of a church in Virginia and soon be the grandmother church also of another church in Virginia.

I should be back by 1 today. I look forward to seeing each of you tonight at Westbrook. What a joy to be busy about the Fathers buisness.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: