March 30th 2011 6:34 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It's wonderful to get up in the morning and know that you are a child of God! It's exciting to think that the God of Heaven would use the likes of each of us. I'm so thrilled that God has called our family to Maine to preach the Gospel and evangelize the lost. We may not win them all to Christ but we can inform them all. May the Lord of Glory help us to be faithful to the cause.

My day was blessed on yesterday. I was at the church in the morning putting Bibles together. Then a kind person in the church bought all the preachers shoes. After that all the missionaries went golfing. In the afternoon I prepared for the evening slides and message. The Lord helped me last night as I preached on the Lord's prayer request. Oh God send forth labourers into the harvest fields of the world.

Today we have morning service at 10. Before that we will be putting Bibles together. We should get done this morning with all of the 35,000 Hungarian Bibles. This afternoon it's suppose to rain so we will wait on that. Tonight is the last service. We have had a wonderful time but can't wait to get back to see my family.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: