March 17th 2011 6:27 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. The Lord moved in power and great glory as I visited in Boston at Beth Israel. Praise the Lord for the opportunity to minister to people.

Last night we had a wonderful service. The building was packed and the Spirit of God moved and helped us as I preached on church planting. We had two visitors. One of them had many questions and I praise the Lord I was able to share the Glorious Gospel with her after the service. Get this! I was in a pizza place a few months ago and her boy came in and ask how much the pizza was. He didn't have enough money and it bothered me, so I told the lady here is the money make him a pizza. It touched the boys heart and he went home and told his mom. She came in the church a few days ago two months later now and tried to pay my wife. Mrs. Amy said no! My husband did that because he loves kids. What he would really want is for you to come to church. She came last night and raised her hand for salvation. Isn't it wonderful to live for the Lord Jesus Christ and let him use you? Well Glory to God!!

Today I'm busy visiting and wood working in my shop. I have some projects that I must make. I'm careful to give God the Glory for what HE is doing in our midst.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: