A Good Monday to All


Monday January 12 2009 7:29a.m.

The LORD blessed us with a wonderful day on yesterday. The turnout was great in light of about 8 inches of snow. Last night it looked liked everybody was out and we had wonderful services. I preached all day from Deuteronomy 1 again. It seems like the Spirit of God has me there and won't let me out. I praise the LORD for how HE is continuing to bless and help. Your welcome to go to our church web page and download these messages. I pray they are a blessing to you.

I spent the afternoon yesterday on the tractor plowing and moving snow at the church. That was fun as I still have alot of boy left in me.

Today I'm going to change the pace a bit and teach some woodworking to a young boy in my church and also make some cabinets. Possibly tonight my boy and I will go skiing for a little while.

I pause this morning and lift up Holy hands to give God the Glory for all HE has done and continues to do in my life. Will you pause with me?

Love each of you.

Preacher

No comments: