Shoveling out of the Storm

January 19, 2009

Today was filled with a lot of shoveling and plowing. My shoulder has improved enough for me to drive the tractor but I believe I will go to the Dr. tomorrow and see what he says. I took a horrific fall skiing and now I believe I have some muscle damage or rotor cuff issues. Pray much for me that it will not be a bad as I think it may be.

I was thrilled to be able to share the gospel with a gentleman today at the airport. Pray much that he gets saved soon. It's wonderful to be able to daily share the gospel and pray for people to be saved. Pray that we can see more saved and baptized soon. My heart is burdened but I do believe we are ministering to heathens. Many that I talk to have never heard the gospel. With that in mind faith comes by hearing and they have never heard. It's just like starting from the letter a. May God continue to fill me to share the gospel with boldness.

I thank each of you for your prayers and love for us and the ministry here. Keep it up. Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: